Strong, light and capable
The Kovee Pro 35 stem is the perfect centrepiece for a cross-country race bike. This lightweight stem is optimised for the latest XC mountain bike standard, with a 35mm clamp diameter that combines with 35mm handlebars to provide a stronger, lighter system.
- The oversized 35 mm clamp diameter offers increased strength and minimal weight
- 7075 T73, 3D, forged alloy construction
- Laser-etched calibration marks make dialling in the perfect angle simple and repeatable
- Compatible with both Knock Block and standard head sets and spacers
- Blendr-compatible for an elegant, integrated accessory mounting solution
- Available in a wide range of sizes for today's mountain rider
- High-strength, corrosion-resistant steel bolts
- Approved for carbon bars
|Size||13 deg. x 50mm||13 deg. x 60mm||13 deg. x 70mm||13 deg. x 80mm||13 deg. x 90mm||13 deg. x 100mm||13 deg. x 110mm|
|Rise||13 deg.||13 deg.||13 deg.||13 deg.||13 deg.||13 deg.||13 deg.|
|Length||50 mm||60mm||70 mm||80 mm||90 mm||100mm||110 mm|
|Steerer outer diameter||28.6 mm (1-1/8")||28.6 mm (1-1/8")||28.6 mm (1-1/8")||28.6 mm (1-1/8")||28.6 mm (1-1/8")||28.6 mm (1-1/8")||28.6 mm (1-1/8")|
|Clamp||35 mm||35 mm||35 mm||35 mm||35 mm||35 mm||35 mm|
|Type||Knock block||Knock block||Knock block||Knock block||Knock block||Knock block||Knock block|
We reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colours, materials and pricing. Due to supply chain issues, compatible parts may be substituted at any time without notice. The prices shown are the manufacturer's suggested retail prices.
Weights are based off pre-production products at time of publication. Weights may vary in final production.