MUC-OFF PRESSURE WASHER BICYCLE BUNDLE
Introducing the World's first pressure washer designed and built purely for cleaning both bicycles and motorcycles.
The Muc-Off Pressure Washer Bicycle Bundle includes all you need to get your bike back to that factory fresh look while also looking out for those delicate bearings, surfaces and suspension parts. Our 11-in-1 bundle features three lances to cater for specific cleaning needs, as well as a Snow Foam Lance to transform your bottle of Nano Tech Bike Cleaner into the ultimate dirt destroying snow foam.
A waterproof Dry Bag is also included, as well as a 1L bottle of Nano Tech Concentrate, Bike Protect and Microfibre Cloth. All you need is a power source and water supply and you'll be able to give your pride and joy the ultimate deep clean it deserves!
HOW IS THE MUC-OFF PRESSURE WASHER DIFFERERENT FROM OTHER PRESSURE WASHERS?
BICYCLE SPECIFIC LANCE
Our Bicycle Lance has been designed specifically to be bearing and suspension friendly. The lance creates a wider fan of water than a typical pressure washer lance. This means that there's less likelihood of causing any damage to delicate bearings, suspension components and paint finishes. Don't worry though, it's still plenty powerful enough to blast the mud off your steed.
SNOW FOAM LANCE
The adjustable Snow Foam Lance allows you to apply Muc-Off Bike Cleaner, Concentrate or Snow Foam onto the surface of the bike. You can simply screw any of these three bottles directly onto the Snow Foam Lance and you're ready to go. There's no need to mix with any additional water. The pressure washer will mix water and detergent automatically to the desired dilution you've set by adjusting the dial.
SOFT TOUCH FINISH
All of our cleaning lances have a soft touch finish to help prevent any likelihood of scratching your bike's delicate paintwork.
THIS UNIT IS INTENDED FOR USE WITH COLD WATER ONLY! DO NOT USE HOT WATER IN THIS PRESSURE WASHER.
- Operate the pressure washer at no more than the fluid pressure rated for the pressure washer.
Never run the pressure washer without a water supply. Running the unit without a water supply will cause irreparable damage to the unit.
- Make sure that the water supply you use for the pressure washer is not dirty, sandy, and does not hold any corrosive chemical products. Using a dirty water supply will compromise the long life of the pressure washer.
- NEVER move the unit by pulling on the hose. Use the handle provided on the top of the unit.
IMPORTANT SAFETY TIPS:
- Never point the pressure nozzle at people or animals.
- Never drink alcohol or use drugs while operating the pressure washer.
- Never operate the pressure washer while standing in water.
- Never touch the electrical plug with wet hands.
- Never let electrical connections rest in water.
- Never operate pressure washer without the water turned on.
- Never use hot water with this pressure washer.
IMPORTANT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
WARNING: When using this product, basic precautions should always be followed, including the following:
- Read all instructions before using the product. Please keep all safety instructions.
- Do not operate the pressure washer when fatigued or under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Risk of injection or injury – do not direct the water stream at people or animals.
- Do not allow children to operate the pressure washer at any time.
- To reduce the risk of injury, please take extra care when the pressure washer is used near children.
- Know how to stop the unit and reduce pressure immediately. Be completely familiar with the controls.
- Stay alert – always be aware of where you are directing the spray.
- Keep cleaning area clear of people.
- Keep a good footing and balance at all times – do not overreach or stand on an unstable surface.
- The work area should have adequate drainage to reduce the possibility of a fall due to slippery surfaces.
- Follow the maintenance instructions specified in this manual.
- To reduce the risk of electrocution, keep all connections dry and off the ground. Do not touch plug with wet hands.
FEATURES & SPECS
- Motor Power: 1200W
- Volt/Freq: 220-240V~50/60Hz
- Motor Type: Carbon brush motor
- Rated Pressure: 70 bar
- Permissible Pressure: 100 bar
- Max. Inlet Water Pressure: 1.2 MPa
- Rated Flow: 5.5L/min
- Max. Flow: 6.5L/min
- Max. Water Temperature: 50°C
- Water Protection Class: IPX5
- N.W. / G/W.: 5.5/6.2 kgs
- Carton Size: 290 x 265 x 413mm
- Power Lead Length: 5M
- 30L capacity
- Waterproof PVC construction
- Heavy duty grab handles
- Front storage pocket
- Rear and side accessory nets
SNOW FOAM LANCE
- Custom lance fits directly onto the top of your bottle of Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner, Muc-Off Nano Gel Concentrate or 1L Snow Foam meaning no additional bottle is required to mix or dilute.
- Top Dial Adjusts level of foam concentration but adjusting the water flow rate and mixing with the cleaner in your bottle.
- Produces high quality, thick snow foam.
- Soft touch coated.
NANO TECH BIKE CLEANER
- Safe on all parts and surfaces including carbon fibre
- Will not harm seals, cables, brake pads or rotors
- Safe on anodised metal
- Alkaline based and free from CFCs, solvents or acids
- Nano Tech Formula cleans on a molecular level
NANO TECH CONCENTRATE
- Quickly and safely cleans using Nano Technology
- 500ml pouch makes 2 litres of Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner
- 5 Ltr carton makes 20 litres of Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner
- Powerful degreaser in concentrate form
- Uses 89% less packaging that two 1 Ltr Muc-Off bottles
- High performance formula leaves dry, non-sticky protective film
- Safe on frame, metal parts, plastics, rubber, paint and carbon fibre
- Drives out excess moisture
- Prevents dirt adhesion
- Light lubricant coats moving parts
- Quick and easy to use
- 500ml Aerosol Spray
MICROFIBRE POLISHING CLOTH
- Split-fibre technology to increase absorbancy and eliminate smears and blemishes
- Deep pile fabric that avoids the chance of swirling leading to damaged paintwork