TLD's Stage helmet: less weight, more fun! Since its debut, the Stage helmet has redefined mountain bike safety, style, comfort and ventilation. Stage is the lightest full-face helmet in its class, and combines MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System), EPP (for slow speed impacts) and EPS (for high-speed impacts) in one sleek package, that sets the standard for mountain bike enduro helmets.
A Polylite shell w/fiber reinforcement and Polyacrilite injected chin bar w/EXOskeleton adds strength without sacrificing weight. 11 high-flow air intakes and 14 exhaust ports and large ventilation chin bar openings aid in cooling and comfort in all conditions. The TLD Stage Helmet also includes an X-Static® helmet liner that is moisture-wicking, quick-drying and odor-fighting. A Fidlock® buckle and lightweight hardware round out the overall package.
- DUAL DENSITY EPS co-molded with EPP combine to safely manage high and low-speed impact energy (PATENT PENDING)
- MIPS brain protection system reduces rotational forces to the brain in certain crash scenarios
- EPP lined chinbar for multi impact performance
- Drawstring bag with breathable mesh paneling and additional anodized hardware, liners and pads
- Meets Certification for CPSC 1203, CE EN1078, ASTM F1952, ASTM F2032, and AS/NZS 2063
- 690 grams (1.5 lbs) size M/L
- 3 Year Warranty
- **Not rated for motorized use**
- Product Certification Documents Here