Weighing in at 1500 grams, Troy Lee Designs' new GP Helmet features a technologically advanced polyacrylite shell construction.
This helmet comes with 16 intake ports to channel cool air around and over a rider's head, forcing hot sweaty air out through twelve rear exhaust ports.
- Technologically advanced polyacrylite shell construction.
- EPP (Expanded PolyPropylene) chin bar for lightweight, durable protection.
- Three shell sizes to more accurately fit a variety of head sizes and rider ages.
- 3D contoured cheek pads with emergency release system for EMS responders.
- Plastic visor screws and brass inserts for easy impact break-away.
- Comes with soft TLD drawstring sock to help keep your helmet looking great.
- DOT Certified.