Performance Series forks retain the same black anodized 7000 series aluminum upper tubes as Performance Elite, except paired with a GRIP damper.
Damper: GRIP (Three position on-the-fly adjustability)
Inspired from moto, the GRIP damper uses our FIT sealed cartridge technology combined with a coil-sprung, independent floating piston.
GRIP allows excess oil to purge through specially designed ports at the top of the damper to maintain consistent damping and increase durability.
2 Step-Cast’s pioneering lower leg shape isn’t just for looks, its narrow stance and stepped design saves weight, decreases frontal area, and provides clearance for the spokes and brake rotor.
- FLOAT EVOL air spring adds plushness
- Performance Series models feature Black Ano upper tubes
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Travel: 100mm
- Air Spring: FLOAT EVOL
- Damper: FIT Grip 3-Pos Lever w/adj
- Axle: choose; 15QR Tool-free quick-release Thru Axle, or Kabolt Lightweight bolt-on Thru Axle
- Disc Mount: 74mm Post Mount (160mm direct mount)
- Upper Tube Finish: Black Ano
- Adjustments: Open, Medium, and Firm modes 3-pos lever, adjustable air spring pressure, and rebound adjust
- Axle to Crown Length: 501mm (100mm travel)
- Steerer Tube Length: 264mm
- Rake: choose; 44mm, or 51mm
- Steerer: 1.5" tapered steerer
- Color: Matte Black