The radial design of the brake master ensures low friction, reducing transmission losses.
It also enables the conversion of (small/large) transmission ratios, which improves modulation and control.
Braking performance doesn’t have to be expensive:
With the MT5 you save money and still get the performance you need.
The 4-piston brake calliper forged in one piece has a high degree of rigidity, resulting in
- outstanding braking force and
- the best possible modulation.
- Scope of Use Gravity, Enduro, E-MTB
- Weight 255 g
- Master Material: Carbotecture, Flip-Flop-Design
- Lever Blade 2-Finger HC, Aluminium
- Hydraulic Yes
- Brake Fluid Royal Blood (mineral oil based)
- EBT (Easy Bleed Technology) Yes
- Bite Adjust No
- Reach Adjust Yes, Torx T25
- Banjo Fitting Yes
- Pistons 4
- Tubing MAGURA Disctube
- Shift Mix Yes (optional)
- Remote Mix Yes (optional)
- Recommended Rotor Storm HC, MDR-C, MDR-P
- eBike Switch No
- Mounting PM/IS
- Colors Black (Master), Black (Caliper)
- Retrofit Accessories (opt.) 1-Finger HC lever 1-Finger HC Loic Bruni 2-Finger lever 3-Finger ball-end 4-Finger lever