Developed for racing:
Thanks to the Carbotecture SL® brake master and the 1-finger carbon HC blade, the MT 8 SL is a real lightweight. Carbotecture SL® is a composite material that is not only light but also extremely resistant thanks to its embedded carbon fibres.
1–FINGER HC CARBON LEVER BLADE:
The popular 1-finger HC carbon lever blade is used on the MT8 SL ex works. It’s lighter and stiffer than its aluminium counterpart, enabling you to get maximum performance out of your bike.
The 2-piston calliper of the MT8 SL is forged from one single piece.
Despite its outrageously low weight, the MT8 offers the highest braking power and stability of the 2-piston family.
- Scope of Use XC, All Mountain
- Weight 195 g
- Master Material: Carbotecture SL, Flip-Flop-Design
- Lever Blade 1-Finger HC, Carbon
- Hydraulic Yes
- Brake Fluid Royal Blood (mineral oil based)
- EBT (Easy Bleed Technology) Yes
- Bite Adjust No
- Reach Adjust Yes, 3mm allen key
- Banjo Fitting Yes
- Pistons 2
- Tubing MAGURA Disctube
- Shift Mix Yes (optional)
- Remote Mix Yes (optional)
- Recommended Rotor Storm SL.2
- eBike Switch No
- Mounting PM/IS
- Colors Carbon (Lever), Mystic grey (Caliper)