The Muc-Off Ultimate Tubeless Kit contains everything needed to get a tubeless-ready wheelset set up and ready to roll. Each Kit contains a Muc-Off Tubeless Rim Tape, Seal Patches, 2 CNC-machined black tubeless Valves and 2 pouches of No Puncture Hassle Tubeless Sealant.
VALVE SIZE GUIDE
- Remove all old rim strip or tape and clean rim.
- Make sure the rim is clean and dry before applying tape.
- Get the tape from the packet and line it up from the opposite side of the valve.
- Start by unwinding a small amount of the tape and pressing it down using your thumb or finger to hold pressure down.
- Continue to hold while you pull back on the tape and stick down tight once you have a few cm on the tape will stick and holding is no longer needed.
- Continue the entire way around the rim (if it has a big concave in you can pull and wiggle the tape to fill any edges)
- Overlap the tape by roughly 10 – 15cm
- Leave a small amount unstuck so that you can cut the remainder off
- Once cut sketch and pull the tape down to create a seal
- Go around the rim with your thumb to make sure there is no air pockets or messed areas.
- Once your happy with how it looks using a small pin locate the valve hole and cleanly pierce the tape ready for the valve
- Grab your tubeless valve and remove the lock ring and o ring
- Chose the right rubber fitment for your rim tape and insert valve into rim
- Refit O-ring and Lock ring making sure you lock the valve in (don’t go to tight or could damage the rubber)
- Re-fit your tyre of choice carful not to damage the tape (by using tyre levers ect)
- Inflate tyre to create a fit (should hear some popping around the rim)
- Release Air and remove valve core using the spare valve cap
- Grab the sealant pouch and give it a shake
- Unscrew the cap and fit on the valve in a up right position
- While holding the pouch spin the wheel downward so that the pouch is now upside down
- Insert the sealant by rolling the pouch down
- Spin wheel back up right and remove pouch
- Reinsert valve core and inflate to your pressure
RIM TAPE SIZE GUIDE